Did you lose your account? We want to help you get it back as fast as possible, so please check out the section below for help that matches your circumstances. You might be able to recover it faster by yourself!
We recommend making sure that your game is saved to Supercell ID.
NOTE: Attempting to claim others' accounts will result in disciplinary action!
I CONNECTED TO SUPERCELL ID BUT CAN’T RECOVER MY ACCOUNT
If you are not sure with which email you connected to Supercell ID:
- Search your email accounts for any messages mentioning Supercell ID. This is how you can figure out which email you used to sign up.
- Then, once you know with which email you signed up, enter the in-game Settings, tap on “Disconnected” and login.
If you lost access to the email address connected to Supercell ID, see below (“I STILL DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO”).
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, HELP!
In that case, contact support and reply with the following details:
1. Player tag (maybe you have an old screenshot with it?)
2. Star or gem balance
3. Your last unlocked song
4. Your first purchase receipt (if applicable)
5. Explain how you lost the account
IMPORTANT: Devices that are not Android or iOS are not supported and cannot be used to back up your account. Beatstar also does not support emulators.