Lose your account?? We want to help you get it back as fast as possible! Please check out the section below for solutions that match your circumstances. You might be able to recover it faster yourself!
We recommend making sure that your game is saved to Supercell ID.
NOTE: Attempting to claim others' accounts will result in disciplinary action!
"I CONNECTED TO SUPERCELL ID BUT CAN’T RECOVER MY ACCOUNT."
If you are not sure with which email you connected to Supercell ID:
• Search your email accounts for any messages mentioning Supercell ID. This is how you can figure out which email you used to sign up.
• Once you know which email you signed up with, enter the in-game Settings, tap on “Disconnected” and log in.
If you lost access to the email address connected to Supercell ID or have not saved your game with Supercell, see below...
"I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, HELP!"
In this case, contact support:
1.) Open the game and start a new account.
2.) Open the Settings menu, and tap Contact Support.
3.) Reply with the following details to assist the team in resolving this as efficiently as possible:
- Player tag (maybe you have an old screenshot with it in?)
- Approximate account creation date
- Star or gem balance
- Your last unlocked song
- Your first purchase receipt (if applicable)
- Explain how you lost the account
If you have lost access to your email address client please get in touch with the respective support team
IMPORTANT: Devices that are not Android or iOS are not supported and cannot be used to back up your account. Beatstar also does not support emulators.